Hi there,

we've been working on Radius authentication for two days, but it just
doesn't work.

Environment:
D-Link DWL 900 AP+ Access Point, Firmware Version 2.5, Fri, 03 Jan 2003
Debian GNU/Linux 3.0r1
FreeRadius 0.8.1
minimalistic configuration, authentication via users-file
Client: Windows XP

ratest works and replies with a successful authentication. The access point
also queries the Radius server successfully - the client gets a connection
to the local network.

However, we cannot reach the LAN. We can neither ping the access point nor
any other system on the LAN. Netmask, IP address, etc. are set correct on
the client.

When we disable Radius authentication on the access point, everything works
fine.

I guess there must be something wrong with the routing settings within the
Radius server, but I have no clue.

Any ideas?

Thank you very much in advance,
Florian