Title: Message
Hello,

I'm doing a final year university project and I'm setting up a dial-up service. I'm using everything on one Linux Redhat machine as an all-in-one-box solution.

I have FreeRADIUS-0.8.1, portslave-2002.10.21 and MySQL installed. The Radius server is authenticating users from my MySQL database using the RADping test, and now I'm trying to authenticate users dialling in, and it's not working. I have had users dialling in, authenticating and accessing the web, by using just the Linux users list, but not from the MySQL db. Can anyone help??

Many thanks,

Adi