sorry for the delay.

I've tried to install the certificate in the local machine store. It worked for the Certificate Authority Root, but I don't know where to install the private key certificate. I've tried to put it in the Personal store. It works when I'm loging as a local admin, but it still doesn't work as an "network user". I think it's a matter of acces right to the certificates database, or maybe that the system don't access to the local certificates base when it's trying to log on the network. So I'm still stucked with that matter.

i don't know exactly, this is an XP configuration problem... basically, you have to put the certificates into the user certificate store and not into the machine cert store... use mmc in order to do so.

you can also demand password usage for every private key access, so you will know when exactly the certificate is touched.

i wanted to do the same here, just in order to test it, but i don't have much time...

je n'avais pas vu que vous étiez enseignant à l'enst paris. Je suis étudiant à l'enst bretagne, en première année par alternance.
voilà

oui, je l'ai compris grace a votre adresse email :) moi, je suis doctorant en fait...

ciao artur

--
Artur Hecker
Département Informatique et Réseaux, ENST Paris