On Thu, 27 Mar 2003, Travis Best wrote:

> I am using the dialup_admin but the online users option is not working i
> have it set to read the radacct per the instructions in the admin.conf
> anyone have any experiance with this?

Are you sure accounting is working correctly?
Try enabling sql debug and see what gets returned from the sql queries (sql
debug is available in the latest cvs).

> --
>
> Travis M. Best  "Systems Administrator"
> SunQwest Internet Services
> 1040 Walnut St
> Sunbury, PA 17801
> Phone: 866-344-9509
> Direct: 570-279-1746
>

> --
> dangerous content by SunQwest MailScanner, and
> is believed to be clean.

Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       National Technical University of Athens, Greece
Work Phone:             +30 210 7721861