Dear Alan DeKok,

--Thursday, March 27, 2003, 2:39:42 PM, you wrote to [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

AD>   Try the latest CVS snapshot.  I've re-written rlm_mschap to be
AD> smaller, simpler, and to have significantly more debug messages.

AD>   It won't look at /etc/smbpasswd any more, but that's probably a Good
AD> Thing.

/etc/smbpasswd  is  really  not  required and was only for compatibility
(anyway  it  should  be  noted  in Release Notes for peoples who upgrade
their RADIUS versions).

Removing  SMB-Account-CTRL attribute handling is not good, I know people
use  it.  It's  very  convinient  if  accounts are bulk imported from NT
domain  or  from SAMBA. It's standard atribute from SAMBA passwd format,
SAMBA LDAP schema, etc.

--
~/ZARAZA
Машина оказалась способной к единственному действию,