Hi,

I'am new on this list ... and any help are welcome on my problem !! ;-)

Here is the problem :

I'am working since a couple of weeks on a test platform composed of a Win2K
machine with a 802.1x update coupled with a cisco switch and a linux box (RH
7.3) with openldap 2.1.12 (radius-ldapv3.schema added) and openradius 0.8.1

Until now everything is working fine with radius-0.8.1 and I just discovered
that latest (beta) 0.9 version of freeradius support LEAP (I was using
eap/md5 until now) ... so I downloaded the last CVS (the only one
available), compile and run it on another machine but, this time, it's not
working : not always but most of the time the daemon crashed after any
request !

I know it's not a stable version and just would like to know if i'am alone
in this situation.

Thanks in advance,

Olivier PERROT
Ing systeme - CRI