All,
Thanks to everyone in this group, I've been able to
use LEAP via FreeRadius to authenticate wireless users
to access my wireless network.  I've a question,
abeit a dumb one, that may be someone can help me
with.

In the users file, this is what I have:

"dtran" Auth-Type := EAP, User-Password == "123456"

With this configuratiion, LEAP works fine.

User "dtran" also has a Unix account,"dtran", on the
FreeRadius Server and I would like to use that account
and password for Cisco LEAP instead of having to
specify a different password in the users file.
However, if I do this:

"dtran" Auth-Type := SYSTEM

Then LEAP stops working.  I also make following
changes
in the radiusd.conf file:

               #  To force the module to use the
system password functions,
                #  instead of reading the files,
comment out the 'passwd'
                #  and 'shadow' configuration entries.
 This is required
                #  for some systems, like FreeBSD, and
Mac OSX.
                #
                #       passwd = /etc/passwd
                #       shadow = /etc/shadow
                        group = /etc/group

It still doesn't work.  Can someone tell me if it can
be done?  And if so, how can I make it happen?

Many thanks.
David