Hi all,

I'am trying to setup authentication and automatic VLAN attribution between
freeRadius box and a Cisco switch ... without success until now.

The deal is to allow mobile users to be on the same VLAN even if they aren't
using the same port and/or switch all over the campus.

Authentication is working well with eap or leap but I'am not able to deliver
VLAN information to Cisco device. I tried several mix of theses
configurations :

1)      Cisco-AVPAIR = "tunnel-private-group-Id=40 tunnel-type=13
tunnel-medium-type=6"
2)      Tunnel-Type=VLAN,
3)      Tunnel-Medium-Type=802
4)      Tunnel-Private-Group-Id=40
5)      Cisco-AVPAIR = "tunnel-type=VLAN tunnel-medium-type=802 media(6)
tunnel-private-group-ID=admin"

None of them are working.

Any ideas ?

Thank you very much in advance,