Do you see how the Called-Station-Id is not coming in with the auth
request?

> The following is the whole debug when i used "compare_check_items",
>
> Listening on IP address *, ports 1645/udp and 1646/udp, with proxy on
> 1647/udp.
> Ready to process requests.
> rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 127.0.0.1:33291, id=223, length=59
>         User-Name = "brianlk"
>         User-Password = "123jseff"
>         NAS-IP-Address = 192.168.0.2
>         NAS-Port = 10
> modcall: entering group authorize
> rlm_ldap: looking for check items in directory...
> rlm_ldap: extracted attribute NAS-IP-Address from generic item
> NAS-IP-Address == "192.168.0.1"
> rlm_ldap: looking for reply items in directory...
> Invalid operator for item User-Password: reverting to '=='
> rlm_ldap: Pairs do not match. Rejecting user.
> ldap_release_conn: Release Id: 0

You need to make sure the NAS is sending the Called-Station-Id for this to
work for you.  The attributes that come in the Access-Request packet are
compared against what is in your LDAP directory.  So its comparing
Called-Station-Id in your ldap directory to nothing.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html