I am having a problem installing FreeRadius on Solaris 8, SPARC based.
Please see the log message below for further information.

If you can provide some suggestions, I would appreciate it.

Thank you.
Milan Raval

gmake[2]: Entering directory `/tmp/freeradius-0.8.1/libltdl'
/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=link gcc  -g -O2 -D_REENTRANT
-D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTI
S -Wall -D_GNU_SOURCE -DNDEBUG  -o libltdl.la -rpath /usr/local/lib
-no-undefin
d -version-info 4:0:1 ltdl.lo -ldl -lnsl -lresolv -lsocket -lposix4
-lpthread
rm -fr .libs/libltdl.la .libs/libltdl.* .libs/libltdl.*
/usr/ccs/bin/ld -G -h libltdl.so.3 -o .libs/libltdl.so.3.1.0  ltdl.lo  -ldl
-ln
l -lresolv -lsocket -lposix4 -lpthread -lc
(cd .libs && rm -f libltdl.so.3 && ln -s libltdl.so.3.1.0 libltdl.so.3)
(cd .libs && rm -f libltdl.so && ln -s libltdl.so.3.1.0 libltdl.so)
ar cru .libs/libltdl.a  ltdl.o
./libtool: ar: not found
gmake[2]: *** [libltdl.la] Error 1
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/tmp/freeradius-0.8.1/libltdl'
gmake[1]: *** [common] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/freeradius-0.8.1'
make: *** [install] Error 2
sys#

==================
This communication is legally privileged and confidential information intended only
for the use of the individual or entity addressed.

CAUTION: Electronic mail sent through the Internet is not secure and could be
intercepted by a third party.  For your protection, avoid sending
identifying information, such as account, Social Security or card numbers to others or
us.  Further, do not send time-sensitive, action-oriented
messages, such as transaction orders, fund transfer instructions, or check stop
payments, as it is our policy not to accept such items electronically.
The Reserve Funds and affiliates are not responsible for any recommendation,
solicitation or any other information contained herein.

For a prospectus including information regarding charges and expenses, please call The
Reserve Funds at 800-637-1700 or visit our web site at
www.reservefunds.com. Please read it carefully before you invest or send money.

"It pays to keep money in Reserve"