hi

ok, now i know what was the problem with MD5. Windows XP after SP1 does
not support MD5 for wireless devices. however, i ask myself how you
could activate it because it is not available as a type for wireless
devices.

answering to your question: no, PEAP is not yet implemented in
freeradius.

ciao
artur

--