I am currently looking into using Free Radius for my user authentication
on my networking equipment that can not support TACACS.  As such, I am
going to have 100's of devices that will be authenticating off of the
Radius server.  Will I need to list each device's IP individually in my
'clients' file, or will I simply be able to put a network block, and the
key for that entire block?  Of course it's a lot easier to list 5 or 6
netblocks than to list a few hundred IP's, if everything has the same key.

Thanks.

-Brian

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html