I am currently looking at implementing freeradius to authenticte wireless users. My
questions are this

1: Can freeradius do a "certificate" authentication? (ie: we give each user a
certificate that the machine gives for auth)

I know it can also do user/pass and MAC auth so question 2 becomes

2: Can i use all three (ie: i give server cert, it asks for user/pass and verifies
against cert, then checks MAc addy. All must match in order to
auth.)

I know it seems like a bit much but these are public networks and would like to keep
unauthed use to min. Thanks for any input.

Roy Wills

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html