Hi,

Here is my problem :

if an user in LDAP have many passwords
    (example : Jean Marie DUPOND
                passwordCISCO : toto
                passwordVPN : titi)
    can I indicate to Radius to take a specific password when Radius do
a LDAP's request

    Example :   if DUPOND want authenticate to a CISCO router, Radius
must be use the attribute containing passwordCISCO

                      if he want authenticate to a VPN, Radius must be
use the the attribute containing passwordVPN

I tried the directive in radiusd.conf : attribute_password  in ldap
module to specify another attribute instead of attribute userPassword

        Example : attribute_password = "cn"

        But if I want authenticate an user, I receive an ACCESS-REJECT

An idea ??

Here is an answer that I have received :

>You can not do what you want to do.  The password is the password.  You
can not have multiple  passwords un the customer record it just doesn't
work >like that.  If you are looking to have multiple passwords or be
able to authenticate to a different device with a different password
then you are >going to need a new entry in LDAP under a different tree
and an entirely different radius server to query it.

It's wrong or right ?

Philippe

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html