On Wed, 4 Jun 2003, Gene Parks wrote:

> I am using freeradius snapshot 20030603 and the server comes up fine and will
> authenticate.  The problem I have is now the server will not return multiple values
> for one attribute.  I have 3 other servers running 0.8.1 and they will return the
> attributes correctly.
>
> The log says this
>
> @400000003edd845e18c408d4 ldap_get_conn: Got Id: 0
> @400000003edd845e18c41874 rlm_ldap: performing search in ou=premiernet.2dial.com,
> o=dcconnex.net, with filter (uid=dctichenor)
> @400000003edd845e19cdd7b4 rlm_ldap: Added password  in check items
> @400000003edd845e19ce0a7c rlm_ldap: looking for check items in directory...
> @400000003edd845e19ce21ec rlm_ldap: Adding chappassword as Chap-Password, value  &
> op=21
> @400000003edd845e19ce412c rlm_ldap: looking for reply items in directory...
> @400000003edd845e19ce589c rlm_ldap: Adding X-Ascend-Idle-Limit as
> X-Ascend-Idle-Limit, value 600 & op=11
> @400000003edd845e19ce7bc4 rlm_ldap: Adding X-Ascend-maximum-Time as
> X-Ascend-Maximum-Time, value 3600 & op=11
> @400000003edd845e19cfbc14 rlm_ldap: Adding X-ascend-data-filter as
> X-Ascend-Data-Filter, value ip in forward tcp est & op=11
> @400000003edd845e19cfe324 rlm_ldap: Adding X-ascend-data-filter as
> X-Ascend-Data-Filter, value ip in forward dstip 66.159.32.0/24 & op=11
> @400000003edd845e19d01204 rlm_ldap: Adding X-ascend-data-filter as
> X-Ascend-Data-Filter, value ip in drop tcp dstport = 25 & op=11
> @400000003edd845e19d03cfc rlm_ldap: Adding X-ascend-data-filter as
> X-Ascend-Data-Filter, value ip in forward & op=11
>
> Anyone have any ideas why it is not returning the values?

The default operator used by rlm_ldap as shown above is 11 (=)
You should use the += operator.
This can be achieve this by using the following as a value for the corresponding
attributes:
<attribute>: += "<your value here>"

Hope this helps

--
Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       National Technical University of Athens, Greece