Patrick --

In case the FAQ and RTFM aren't helping out, we're doing chap with LDAP as
the datastore, this is what I have for our accounting and authorize section:

authorize {
        suffix
        preprocess
        eap
        chap
        ldap
}

authenticate {
        authtype EAP {
                eap
        }
        authtype CHAP {
                chap
        }
        ldap
}

Hope this maybe helps you out a bit, this list can be a little harsh
sometimes.

--
Jeremy C. McDermond
Lead Engineer