After spending most of the day yesterday fooling with freeradius0.8.1-I
isntalled 0.7 and got it to load the sql module with no problems! Howver,
when trying to authenticate it using an SQL database entry I get the
following:
Wed Jun 18 02:25:33 2003 : Error: rlm_sql_authorize: database query error

Logged into my radius.log. I can authenticate fine using the 'users' file,
but not using the sql database. I looked around the net and found others
who had this problem solved it by upgrading to .8 or .8.1-but I have tried
both and cannot get either one to load the sql module correctly....

Can someone give me some ideas here? 0.7 is the only version I can get to
work on FreeBSD, but would like to use .8.1 if it would load the mysql
modules. Anyone?

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html