Why not build it yourself... it's not hard....

Also, if you are doing anything special your going to need to build it yourself anyway. If I gave you my binaries you would get a cvs version that depends on psql, openldap, and other libraries. You would be forced to install a bunch of RPMS just to get one thing to work.

This is the reason I gave up on RPMS. Either you get a binary that lacks the features you want, or you get one that links against every thing, which forces you to load 25 other rpms, or you build it yourself and get exactly what you need.

schu

Alex Chen wrote:
Is there a pre-built package of FreeRadius for Red Hat Linux or
do we have to build it ourselves?

Alex