I searched for several forms of "realm wildcard" and only found my own post.

Dave

Oliver Graf wrote:

On Tue, Jun 24, 2003 at 09:35:22AM -0500, Dave Mason wrote:

I might have missed an answer to this so I'll try a repost. This is a simple config question I couldnt find the answer to. I need to add a realm entry in proxy.conf that would match all realms that end in "owlan.org". That is, [EMAIL PROTECTED] would match for any xxx or yyy. I tried the usual wildcard characters but they didnt work, and I also tried naming the realm with only a leading dot, ".owlan.org". Any ideas?

If you search the listarchive for "realm using wildcards" you should find an answer.

Oliver.