Hi Owen,

> rlm_ldap: (re)connect to albinoni.upc.es:636, authentication 0
>
> is a line that says:
>
> rlm_ldap: setting TLS mode to 1
>
> This leads me to believe that it is trying to start TLS as well, but I
could
> be wrong.  I haven't read through the code carefully.

Always It put on log (re)connect, I think this is normal behaivour. If you
see my logs, in both test, qhen I use LDAP and when I use LDAPs It logs
(re)connect.

The only diference between LDAP test and LDAPs test is that on the second,
It tries to connect twice, see my logs...

It connects once, and search the user who is attempting to remote access

It find him, Now It tries to authenticate

> > albinoni.upc.es:636

It can't authenticate user, and It rejects...

Uhm... I don't know how configure it... and where is the problem...

> Also, I'm not sure why it's trying to bind as Usuari in the second
> bind.  It looks like the bind didn't return and the module returned
reject
> due to timeout, so it might be that with SSL your LDAP server isn't
> responding

Uhmm... I think that isn't the problem... Second bind is for
autehntication.

Paco Orozco ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Divisió de Telecomunicacions
UPCNet