I have a script that gets executed using the rlm_exec module in the
post-proxy section.

I only want it executed when proxying Access-Access packets and not
accounting packets.

I thought the easiest way to do this way to somehow detect at the start
of the script from the environment variables whether this was an
accounting packet and, if so, to exit immediable.

Is this possible?  Or is there another way of achieving the same effect?

josh.