Yousef Jamous <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I had some progress. I checked into the configuration script. It all
> talks about UCD-SNMP it does not account for the new version net-snmp.

  So... you're trying to use FreeRADIUS with an SNMP package it
doesn't support, and you're surprised it work?  I'm surprised at
that...

http://net-snmp.sourceforge.net/
        History

        This package was originally based on the Carnegie Mellon
        University and Univerisity of California at Davis SNMP
        implementations, but has been greatly enhanced, ported, fixed, made
        easier to use and barely resembles the original package anymore.

> So, I installed the new version of net-snmp, and I started editing the
> configure file

  Uh, no.  See 'configure.in', and the program 'autoconf'.

> But still I got errors as shown in this config.log file. I'm wondering
> if anyone has working version of Radius and net-snmp?

  No.

> If yes what is the version of net-snmp (or maybe ucd-snmp). I
> believe free radius was developed upon ucd-snmp structure.

  Yes.

  Which is why net-snmp doesn't work.

  Did you try installing ucd-snmp?

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html