Hi Alan,
I checked the new one and it looks good. One a semi-related note, I tried doing a make on today's CVS with disable-shared as a config option. I thought I could do an nm on radiusd and see symbol definitions for EAP subtype functions, like eapmd5_alloc, but they werent there. Is that expected? I checked the .libs directories for the subtypes and the .a libraries there look good. Functions in rlm_eap such as eap_authenticate are linked into radiusd.

Regards,
Dave

PS: While I'm here, it looks like I still won't get to that RLM_MODULE fix for EAP for a while. I still need to do it but I keep getting other work dumped my way. Probably you can relate to that. :)

Dave Mason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I just grabbed the June 26 CVS and eap.c looks like the original
unpatched version.

Yes, because I said I "just" added it. The snapshot from today should have the fix.