Dear Lists

I appologise for the crosspost, but I don't know which list this user is on.

I recieved a mail this morning (It may have been sent yesterday though) from a
FreeRADIUS user asking for help with direct accounting of Cisco VoIP radius
packets to a backend Database.
Due to a mistake (entirely my fault) with rsync my inbox between notebook and
workstation I managed to lose this email.

The short answer is that yes you can directly insert Cisco VoIP attributes (or
any other non "standard" radius attribute for that matter) into a DB simply
by modifying the sql.conf (in my case postgresql.conf).

The schema I use is in src/billing along with the config file I use.

If the user who sent me the email wishes to repost to the list I can answer
any other questions also :-)

Regards

--

Peter Nixon