Depending on what you are trying to do, Oracle stored procedures
can be called using triggers as well. Triggers are typically
executed on updates, deletes and inserts into tables.

I think (am not sure, because I've been out of the Oracle
business for awhile) that version 9 allows triggers on
views that allow to update through a view.

Tim

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html