"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thats why i am looking for the docs that would explain all about it. I am
> not asking all the persons in this list to guide me step by step ..

  Yes, you are.  The docs already give everyone else enough
information to figure it out.  You clearly were unwilling to do the
necessary work that most everyone else has done.

> i read at FreeRadius.Org, there are PAM Auth and mod_auth for Apache.
> Perhaps i would take OpenLDAP or MySQL if supported.

  Again, if you had bothered reading the docs & web site, you would
have seen if they were supported, and would not have written that
sentence.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html