Developers already thought of that one...look at radiusd.conf:
# lower_user / lower_pass:
# Lower case the username/password "before" or "after"
# attempting to authenticate.
#
#  If "before", the server will first modify the request and then try
#  to auth the user.  If "after", the server will first auth using the
#  values provided by the user.  If that fails it will reprocess the
#  request after modifying it as you specify below.
#
#  This is as close as we can get to case insensitivity.  It is the
#  admin's job to ensure that the username on the auth db side is
#  *also* lowercase to make this work
#
# Default is 'no' (don't lowercase values)
# Valid values = "before" / "after" / "no"
#
lower_user = yes
lower_pass = no

# nospace_user / nospace_pass:
#
#  Some users like to enter spaces in their username or password
#  incorrectly.  To save yourself the tech support call, you can
#  eliminate those spaces here:
#
# Default is 'no' (don't remove spaces)
# Valid values = "before" / "after" / "no" (explanation above)
#
nospace_user = before
nospace_pass = no

Omachonu Ogali