Hi

I managed to compile freeradius with postgresql but when I start the radius server and
try to do accounting
using NT RadPing then  I get the following error message :

rlm_sql_postgresql: PostgreSQL Query failed Error: no connection to the server
rlm_sql (sql): Couldn't update SQL accounting for START packet - no connection to the
server
rlm_sql_postgresql: PostgreSQL Query failed Error: no connection to the server
rlm_sql (sql): Couldn't update SQLaccounting START record - no connection to the server
rlm_sql (sql): Released sql socket id: 1
rad_recv: Accounting-Request packet from host 10.0.14.19:1507, id=21, length=38
Dropping packet from client 10.0.14.19:1507 - ID: 21 due to dead request 0

will appreciate your help.

cheers

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html