Pardon my newbie question, but I am not sure how to do this.

My company has just setup a radius server and we would like to move our
Internet authentication to the radius server.  I have been reading the
steps on setting up mod_radius_auth so that squid can use the radius
server.  However, I have not seen any mention of where to specify the group
to authenticate against.  We would like to place all our inet users into a
single group and have squid authenticate against radius and only allow
authenticated group members out.

Is this possible with mod_radius_auth?

If not, any ideas how to do this with RH 8?

Thanks,

Chris

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html