On Thu, 10 Jul 2003, Owen DeLong wrote:

> I have an application where I have a device that will be doing group
> membership queries against my radius server looking for members in
> a group called "foo" of the form "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".  Is there any way
> to jury rig radius such that it will:
>
>       Only permit @blah.zorp and reject any other @foo.blah.

DEFAULT Realm !~ "blah.zorp", Auth-Type := Reject

>       Take user from [EMAIL PROTECTED] and look it up in LDAP.

ldap {
        [...]
        filter = "(uid=%{Stripped-User-Name:-%{User-Name}})"
}

>       Return True if user is found and fals if usre is not found.

authorize{
        ldap {
                notfound = return
        }
}

Something like this...

--
Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       National Technical University of Athens, Greece