[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote on 07/14/2003 12:04:30 PM:

> Hi, I have a problem using Freeradius 0.5. The Radius server is
> working ok, but when the authentication occurs in the radius log
> file I see UNKNOWN NAS. The login occurs OK  … Ex: Auth: Login OK:
> [login/password] (from nas UNKNOWN-NAS port 9)
>
> Is there a kind of parameter  that solve this problem ?

Vincent Giovannone
Network Infrastructure Group
Information Services Division
Rush - Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center

"A four-year-old will very quickly get over news of the death of Santa if
told that it was due to his fully loaded sleigh crashing in the back
garden."
    -- Mil Millington
ا~칻&칻&I硶0~b+b٥