Currently trying to use iODBC to connect to a MSSQL database. I am using the
latest CVS snapshot of freeradius. Appears iODBC has been corrently
installed. I took Alan's previous advice of make --> make install in the
rlm_sql_iodbc dir and everything appeared to make fine.

The issue I am having is when i start radiusd there is a segmentation fault
after rlm_sql loads. Below is part of the debug.

rlm_sql (sql): Driver rlm_sql_iodbc (module rlm_sql_iodbc) loaded and linked
rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect to [EMAIL PROTECTED]/RedDB
rlm_sql (sql): starting 0
rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect to rlm_sql_iodbc #0
Segmentation fault

This is where I am having issues, I am unsure where exactly the problem
lies. In radiusd.conf...mssql.conf...?? I can provide further info if
needed.

Thanks,
Chris

-