"Jeremy Salch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Fri Jul 18 14:33:10 2003 : Error: Discarding new request from client
> GDC-T1-AP2:4849 - ID: 136 due to live request 88

  This has nothing to do with LEAP.

  Something is causing the server to block, and stop processing the
request.  The client re-tries, and the server refuses to RE-process
the same request, because the first one isn't done...

  Find out wherewhy the server is stopping, and fix that.  LEAP will
start working again.

  I've been using LEAP regularly, and have had zero problems.
However, I don't run fancy DB's, files over NFS, or *anything* which
could cause the server to stop processing requests.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html