We're finding that some NAS providers are not returning *any* accounting
records. I'm not referring to the occasional intermittant loss or delay of
a record which is to be expected. It seems that receiving this data is not
an unreasonable request, is this sort of thing normal in the wholesale
arrangement?

Simultaneous-use without the ability to contact the NAS is not
recommended, but I do understand that it is being used successfully in
this configuration. Does anyone have any tips or tricks to reduce false
positives? There was some mention or adding a one minute cache of auth
records, but that's not currently available. Thanks for the input.

Regards,
        Chris

Chris Miller
NetGate Internet