Michael Griego wrote:

Based on how far the process is getting, I bet your problem is easy. On the client (XP), did you add the CA certificate to the Trusted Root Store and choose that CA under the Authentication tab of the wireless adapter setup? If not, have you turned off the SysTray Icon for that adapter (The option in the adapter setup that says "Show Icon in System Tray when connected)? If so, that's your problem. Turn that icon back on, and you will see Windows prompt you for whether or not you want to have it send your credential to the network you've associated with. It will only prompt you if have that icon enabled. Otherwise, you can manually add the CA cert to the Trusted Root store and select your CA in the advanced section of the 802.1x authentication setup for the wireless adapter.

--Mike

Hi Mike,
First at all thanks you for your response and sorry for my english.
Yes, i have the certificate in the Trust Root Store.
I have probed the same configuration in the client againts a Cisco 350 Access Point and all is OK. The authentication goes perfectly. But when i select the DLink 900AP+ as access point ( without changing anything and with the same configuration in the authentication windows options) doesn't autenticate. Occuers the problem i have explained.
In my opinion the client is ok, the problem is whether in the configuration in Freeradius ( somethig goes wrong with Dlink) or the problem is inside Dlink access point ( a bug in the firmware?)
What do you think?

Thanks again

Omar.