Hi,

I working under linux mandrake 9.0
I installed RADIUS and OpenLDAP.

I was modified the file "radiusd.conf" like this:

        ldap {
                server = localhost
                identity = "cn=Manager,o=prism,c=fr"
                password = secret
                basedn = "ou=users,dc=prism,dc=fr"
                filter = "(posixAccount)(uid=%u)"
                }

...and the file "dictionary" like this

#       Non-Protocol Integer Translations
#

VALUE           Auth-Type               Local                   0
VALUE           Auth-Type               System                  1
VALUE           Auth-Type               SecurID                 2
VALUE           Auth-Type               Crypt-Local             3
VALUE           Auth-Type               Reject                  4
VALUE           Auth-Type               ActivCard               4
VALUE           Auth-Type               LDAP                    5
VALUE           Auth-Type               EAP                     6
VALUE           Auth-Type               ARAP                    7

.... and the file "users" :

DEFAULT Auth-Type := LDAP
        Fall-Through = 1

... but, when I execute the command radiusd -X -A, I have this error:

Module: Instantiated unix (unix)
radiusd.conf[637] Failed to link to module 'rlm_ldap': rlm_ldap.so:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] sbin]#

----
Any idea??

Regards