Hello,

I had to install and configure a radius server for my company.
I've sucessfully made the installation but I have some problems now with a relation
between the radius server and the edirectory from Novell where all the users are. I
have no choice to work with this architecture.
So, for the moment, a client can be connected to the server but he can't do anything.
Actually when a user try to be connected, the authentication goes through the NDS but
the users file is never queried (for the authorization for example).
So, I'd like to make the authentication via the e-directory but the authorization
should be given by the radius server (with attributes). However I don't know how to
configure it. Could you please help me ?.
With regards,

Julien Rubert
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-