Right, I was kinda figuring I could do it if I wrote it myself, just
wanted to see if it had already been done by someone else who was
willing to share. It's that whole re-inventing the wheel thing ;)

Thanks.
Dan

--
Dan Geist | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | (404)269-6822
Network Security Engineer | Data Engineering | Cox Communications