Alban.

I have used authentication against Iplanet LDAP a few times and it workd
perfectly, The thing is that I have configured in a way the radius dont
try to compare the password of the user, but instead, bind to the
Directory as the user. If the module can bind, then the user is
authenticated, if not guess what...

I think the only thing you need to do is remove the masterdn entry from
the radiusd.conf file.

C ya

--
Gustavo A. Lozano                                 Noldata Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                               Calle 46 No. 40-19

            I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought,
               but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
                                                       Albert Einstein

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html