Hi all,

I have been using Cistron radiusd for a while now. I have decided to migrate to FreeRadius, and have therefore setup a testbed.

Testbed consists of:

(1) Ascend MAX 6000  (with VSA's enabled)
(2) FreeBSD 4.8  radius servers.

The configuration of FreeRadius seems rather straightforward, and even simple. However, after the user dials in, and authenticates, the MAX never seems to get the Access-Accept packet. FreeRadius shows a successful login, yet the MAX doesn't show any LAN security errors or anything else obvious.

In debugging, I decided to replace freeradius with cistron on one of the testbed servers. It works fine! I've got to be overlooking something simple.

If anyone can provide clues, or point me to documentation that I may have missed, I'd really appreciate it.

Full debugging logs from freeradius are available if needed.

Thanks,

Jeff Palmer

P.S Please CC. me with any correspondence. I receive the list in digest mode, and would rather be able to try something today rather than wait for the digest mailing.