On Wed, 30 Jul 2003, Alan DeKok wrote:
> Luca Benassi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > eap-tls works fine but I need to use LDAP.
>
>   For what?  Are you willing to say what you're trying to do, and why?

No problem ... :)

I want to secure a 802.11 lan using eap-tls and authenticating on an ldap
server.
At the moment the AP Cisco Aironet 350 authenticates with FreeRadius 0.9
using eap-tls.
I'm testing with an XP client.
I've made a CA and with it I've signed two certificates: client and
server.
It's all fine: the client is authenticated using eap-tls and the digital
certificate generated with openssl.

Now what I want to do.
I'd like to autenthicate to a second server with an ldap server
running. So that FreeRadius is used only for proxing request to and from
the LDAP server.
Can I do this? I think so, but I don't know where to begin :)

I've managed to use eap-tls and XP following one of the fine tutorials on
the web, but I haven't found anything with ldap.

So, if anyone can tell me where to begin ... ;)

At the present I'm reading some stuff regarding LDAP.

Thank you again,
Luca

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html