I've been testing freeradius the last few days, I've found the
functionality I'm looking for, but wonder if I can do it in a better
way.

If I specify
DEFAULT Called-Station-ID ="5555555522", Proxy-To-Realm:="domain.com" in
the users file, then the real domain.com is appened to any customer
whose called-station-id was identified as 5555555522. What I would like
to do (since I have prefixes across my entire state), is use some sort
of wildcard system. we identify our customers by the last 4 digits only.

Example:
Customer A = XXX XXX 1111 Realm domain1.com
Customer B = XXX XXX 2222 Realm domain2.com

Is there any way to do a wildcard for Called-Station-ID, like
DEFAULT Called-Station-Id= "xxxxxx5522", Proxy-To-Realm := "domain1.com"
DEFAULT Called-Station-Id= "xxxxxx5533", Proxy-To-Realm := "domain2.com"
DEFAULT Called-Station-Id= "xxxxxx5544", Proxy-To-Realm := "domain3.com"

If this doesn't work, and I'm really going about this in the wrong way,
some pointers to the right direction would be great.

Regards
MIKE

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html