At 10:38 PM 7/31/2003 -0500, Gustavo Lozano wrote:
Hello.

Does anybody have a Tigris with freeradius?

I am having the next trap in the console:

*** TRAP from local agent at 31-Jul-2003 18:54:26 uptime 2 Days,
04:10:05
*** Invalid source address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx from interface D213

Sometimes happens when the user is dialing from a computer with one
modem and a NIC, in that case the xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is the ip address of
the NIC, but some other times the xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is one Ip Address of
the Pool being assigned...

Well, may be this is not the place but I cannot find anything in the
web..

That sounds like an issue with the Tigris. You'll probably have better luck with and Ericsson/Tigris group/list, but unfortunately I don't know of one.

-Chris
--
   \\\|||///  \          StarNet Inc.      \         Chris Parker
   \ ~   ~ /   \       WX *is* Wireless!    \   Director, Engineering
                  \ Wholesale Internet Services - http://www.megapop.net