[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
It's look like problem is in (configure: warning: FAILURE: rlm_ldap requires: liblber.) but i don't know what can i do. Can somebody help me ?

liblber comes as part of the OpenLDAP package.

Questions:
When i would like to authenticate users from active directory per LDAP, should i
install openLDAP server too ? I thing no because in freeradius 0.9 is module for LDAP?

FreeRADIUS requires the LDAP headers/libraries in order to compile the Module.
You don't need to run the OpenLDAP server, however.

Have anybody a radiusd.conf for authenticate users from active directory for LEAP ?

No, but I am just about to try something similar (Not AD, but OpenLDAP & then hopefully the Domino Directory...but I'm thinking that this will be too hopeful ;) )

Pls post if you get a succesful config...

Good luck!

Fran.