Hi!

Get this error when my wireless client try to join the Cisco 350/FreeRadius:

Error on freeradius:
Listening on IP address *, ports 1812/udp and 1813/udp, with proxy on 1814/udp.
Ready to process requests.
rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host ip_on_the_cisco_ap:1024, id=0,
length=159
Authentication-Request sent to a non-authentication port from client
rtest:1024 - ID 0 : IGNORED
--- Walking the entire request list ---
Nothing to do.  Sleeping until we see a request.
rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host ip_on_the_cisco_ap:1025, id=1,
length=159
Authentication-Request sent to a non-authentication port from client
rtest:1025 - ID 1 : IGNORED

The wireless client try to access the network with a username and password, i
have setup on the freeradius. Whats wrong?

Kent

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html