hello,freeradius-users!
        I installed the freeradius0.9.0 and configed with cisco2950,the database is
mysql,now the authentication is correct,
but the accounting is not .

    what should I do?

        my radiusd.conf :

#
#  Accounting.  Log the accounting data.
#
accounting {
        #
        #  Ensure that we have a semi-unique identifier for every
        #  request, and many NAS boxes are broken.
        acct_unique

        #
        #  Create a 'detail'ed log of the packets.
        #  Note that accounting requests which are proxied
        #  are also logged in the detail file.
        detail
        daily

        unix            # wtmp file

        #
        #  For Simultaneous-Use tracking.
        #
        #  Due to packet losses in the network, the data here
        #  may be incorrect.  There's little we can do about it.
        radutmp
#       sradutmp

        #  Return an address to the IP Pool when we see a stop record.
#       main_pool
        sql
}
                                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]