> The Expiration attribute seems to be the way to go, but my brief look at
> gettime() in valuepair.c seems to indicate that the attribute value only has
> a day of resolution. Is this correct? Can it be changed without modifying
> the code?

Nope. But the source code changes should be ~40 lines or so.

Less than that, I think. The internal format of the date attribute already has second resolution. I'll submit the patch of what I did on Monday.

  Try the CVS snapshot from tomorrow.  The EAP module has been
massively re-written since 0.9, and that problem should NOT be
occuring.

Massively re-written? Off the top of your head, do you know what major things are different? Anyway, I'll try the newest CVS tree. Thanks.

Desmond