Hi Arthur and Alan,

Thank you very much for your help, Excelent!. It's working now. I can see
accounting file for SSR, but the telnetting IP address is not there. I
can't see accounting file for Matrix E7. Is there anything I can do to
produce such information like Cisco does? I am not promoting Cisco, but
It's just working nicely without doing anything.

Cheers,
Kiki

"Arthur Palmer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  08/08/2003 04:31 AM
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please respond to freeradius-users