On Mon, 2003-08-11 at 16:45, Chris Brotsos wrote:

> >Another strange thing, if I dialin without a realm, that realm is added
> >after the files section (Proxy-To-Realm =+ realmname). This works for
> >authentication, but not for accounting. With pre-proxy an accounting
> >packet the attr_filter returns 'ok'. In the users, as well as the
> >acct_users file I have the Proxy-To-Realm item set.
>
> Did you instantiate rlm_files in the preacct section (which is when it will
> use acct_users)?
>
> I personally use rlm_realm in the preacct section to take care of proxy-stuff.

My preacct section looks like this:

preacct{
        preprocess
        suffix
        files
}

As far as I can see now the problem is that in the acct_users I've got
the following:

DEFAULT Huntgroup-Name == "huntgroup", Replicate-To-Realm := "realmname"

This works in the users file, but not in acct_users. At least,
Replication works, but the realmname I configured isn't visible in the
attr_filter-module, called from pre-proxy.

This is probably different behaviour for authorize compared to preacct
in rlm_files I guess. Any ideas? Or am I trying to solve this the wrong
way?

Kind regards,

Chris

-