try to check if your certificates are ok. under windows try to disable "check server certificate" for testing.

ciao
artur

Jason Coutermarsh wrote:
I'm using the latest CVS build. The great news is that the new State
changes are working correctly with my Netgear ME103! Now I'm having
another, hopefully small, issue. Here's the error I get:

auth: type "EAP"
modcall: entering group authenticate
rlm_eap: Request found, released from the list
rlm_eap: EAP_TYPE - tls
rlm_eap: processing type tls
rlm_eap_tls: Authenticate
rlm_eap_tls: processing TLS
rlm_eap_tls: Received EAP-TLS ACK message
rlm_eap_tls: ack default
rlm_eap_tls: Invalid ACK received: 22
eaptls_verify returned 4 eaptls_process returned 4 rlm_eap: Handler failed in EAP type 13
rlm_eap: Failed in EAP select
modcall[authenticate]: module "eap" returns invalid
modcall: group authenticate returns invalid
auth: Failed to validate the user.

I'm not sure where the ACK was supposed to be received from. The access point? The client? I apologize if I'm jumping the gun on something that's currently being worked on, since I am using the CVS build. In regards to some previous posts about EAP/TLS, I also get the "EAP Start not found" message, but it does not seem to hurt anything, and it sails right past that point. Thanks for your help on this issue, and a big thanks to all the developers for working on a great piece of software!

Jason Coutermarsh [EMAIL PROTECTED]